- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
In addition to publishing a magazine our readers depend on, we at ASI have been busy putting together several exciting events for our readers and others in the industry. Following are some details on our current events.
A new series of web seminars from ASI Online Solutions and The Adhesive and Sealant Council, Inc. (ASC) kicks off on August 3. The Global Business series is a management-tier string of seminars designed to provide attendees with information on how to conduct business globally. The series includes the following speakers and topics.
- August 3 (11 a.m.) - "Where is the Next Opportunity?" presented by David P. Nick, President, CEO and Founder, DPNA International, Inc.
- August 23 (11 a.m.) - "Legal Issues in Product Stewardship", presented by J.C. Walker, Keller and Heckman.
- August 30 (11 a.m.) - Title TBA, presented by Daniel S. Murad, President, CEO and Principal, ChemQuest; and Zhiming (Jimmy) Z.M. Zhou, Ph.D., General Manager, ChemQuest China.
- Sept. 14 (11 a.m.) - "Venturing into China: A Case Study" presented by Bradley Wigle, Director, Global Sales, Adhesives & Polymer Business, Eastman Chemical Co.
Flexible Packaging ProgramWe're joining forces with the ASC at the Converting & Package Printing Expo (CPP) to produce a comprehensive track on adhesive and sealant technology. Scheduled for Sept. 27, the one-day track will focus on formulations and applications in converting and packaging.
CPP Expo is scheduled for Sept. 26-28 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. For more information, visit http://www.cppexpo.com.
Look for packaging coverage for end users in this issue.
Adhesive Fasteners ProgramThe ASC and ASI will also present a session at Assembly Technology Expo. "Alternative Joining Methods: Using Adhesive Fasteners" will be divided into two parts: "Replacing Mechanical Fasteners with Adhesive Bonding" and "Integration of Structural Adhesives into Your Assembly Process." The half-day session will take place from 2 to 5 p.m. on Sept. 28.
ATExpo is scheduled for Sept. 26-29 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont (Chicago), IL. For more information, visit http://www.atexpo.com.
Look for assembly coverage next month!