- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
- Hydraulic lifting system - two handed raise and lower controls
Self-contained control panel, single point hook-up Inverter duty, variable speed XP motor for speeds to 10,000 rpm Multiple agitator designs - High Speed Disperser and Rotor-Stator Stainless steel type 316 wetted parts and more.
The new "HSM-100LH" Model is ideal for laboratory development work for batches of up to 5 gallons. Optional mix heads are available including conventional high-speed disperser and batch or in-line rotor-stator combinations. The mixer can be mounted on an existing laboratory bench top, or on a stand-alone bench.
For more information, call 631-234-0500, fax 631-234-0691 or e-mail email@example.com .