- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
“The driving force behind the formation of the Performance Materials Division is to capitalize on Air Products’ unique combination of gas and chemicals skills,” said John McGlade, vice president and general manager, Performance Materials, for Air Products. “We see significant, untapped opportunities in performance and advanced materials that play to our strengths.”
The Performance Materials Division initially will consist of the following three businesses:
• Performance Products, uniting Air Products’ Polyurethane Additives, Epoxy Additives and Specialty Amines businesses.
• Performance Polymers, focusing on Airflex® VAE (vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymers) emulsions.
• Performance Solutions, combining Air Products’ existing Specialty Additives product lines with new high-performance additives and solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.airproducts.com.