3rd Adhesives Congress to Take Place During European Coatings Show 2003
June 30, 2002
HANNOVER, Germany -- The 3rd European Congress for raw materials for the adhesives and sealants industry will take place on April 9-10, 2003, during the European Coatings Show 2003 in Nuremberg, Germany. The congress is organized jointly by Vincentz Verlag and Hinterwaldner Consulting & Partner.
With the theme, Tracking Adhesion: Selecting the Right Binder, the proposed congress program will include the following subject blocks:
- Water-based synthetic-resin dispersions used as raw materials;
- Inorganic binders used as raw materials;
- Reactive backbone binders for structural adhesives;
- Adhesives and extenders for modifying, reinforcing and improving;
- Backbone polymers used as raw materials for hot-melt adhesives;
- Quality management and assurance;
- Machines and equipment;
- Binders used as raw materials;
- Labelling of adhesives and sealants;
- Environmental technology;
- Naturally occurring raw materials resources for adhesives and sealants.