- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
- Strong sales growth of 8.1% to €14.1 billion
- Organic sales growth of 3.0%
- Adjusted operating profit*: +9.1% to €1.495 million
- Adjusted earnings per preferred share*: +3.2% to €2.26
- Sales in growth regions: +3 percentage points to 37% of total
- Proposed dividends kept at prior-year levels
“At the beginning of 2008, we initiated a global efficiency enhancement program in early response to the increasing economic difficulties encountered in the market. With this and the acquisition of the National Starch businesses, we have been able to sustainably strengthen our competitiveness. Moreover, our heightened focus on our strategic priorities is already beginning to yield benefits.”
For more information, visit www.henkel.com/ir.
*Before purchase price allocation.