HENKEL CORP.: Product Information Flyers (3/26/09)
March 26, 2009
The Industrial Adhesives business of Henkel Corp. has published six flyers featuring information about the company’s products that promote green and sustainable goals in multiple applications and markets.
- “Pressure-Sensitive Adhesive Solutions” details Henkel’s DURO-TAK® and Technomelt® adhesive products.
- “Adhesive Solutions for Folding Cartons” features Henkel’s CycloflexTM adhesives and MiraFoil® coatings.
- “Flexible Packaging Adhesive Solutions” focuses on Henkel’s LIOFOL® solventless laminating adhesives with Smart Cure technology.
- “Adhesive Solutions for Nonwovens” describes how adhesive users can optimize processes and enhance sustainability with Henkel’s ProControl® system and Dispomelt® Cool adhesive.
- “Packaging Adhesive Technologies” provides information on six Henkel offerings that promote sustainability: The EASY-PAC® system; Technomelt® COOL Adhesive; Technomelt® Supra high-performance metallocene-based packaging hot-melt adhesive; Euromelt® hot-melt labeling adhesives; Technomelt® Supra palletizing products; and the ProControl® dispensing system.
- “Construction & Wood Adhesive Technologies” describes how Henkel products can reduce VOCs, improve productivity, save energy, enhance quality and improve durability.