- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
- Enrich its project and technologies portfolio to better align with customer strategies and strengthen the Celanese manufacturing processes;
- Accelerate the improvement of innovation processes to increase the company’s ability to innovate and create value for the company and its customers; and
- Build best-in-class capabilities and talent in critical areas.
The company says the new office allows them to take a broad look at people, process and portfolio across the company and make the appropriate changes.
The office will be based at Celanese’s corporate headquarters in Dallas.
About the CompanyA global leader in the chemicals industry, Celanese Corp. makes products found in consumer and industrial applications, all of which are manufactured in North America, Europe, and Asia. Net sales totaled $6.4 billion in 2007, with over 70% generated outside of North America. Based in Dallas, the company employs approximately 8,400 employees worldwide.
For more information, visit www.celanese.com.