- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Green Bay Packaging’s Folding Carton Division is benefiting from its recent installation of an atmospheric plasma treater from Enercon Industries Corp.
Green Bay Packaging identifies four significant benefits from using Enercon’ s Dyne-A-MiteTM IT Elite system when running certain types of polycoated materials:
- Stronger glue flap bonds
- Increased production speeds
- Elimination of mechanical preparations such as skiving
- Ability to use cold set adhesives rather than hot-melt (cold set is generally less expensive and allows for quicker make readies)
The Dyne-A-Mite IT Elite provides tremendous flexibility featuring four treatment heads, an advanced touch screen interface and portable design.
About the CompanyEnercon Industries Corp., Menomonee Falls, WI, is a major manufacturer of equipment for the plastics, converting and packaging industries. The company supplies custom built corona and atmospheric plasma treating systems, as well as induction cap sealing systems.
For more information, visit www.enerconind.com.