- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
The industrial and manufacturing sectors, which account for roughly one-third of energy use in the U.S., have significant opportunities to improve the overall efficiency of their operations. By reducing the energy necessary for their industrial processes, companies can save money and energy, and help create new clean energy jobs.
The DOE presented three companies with awards during the World Energy Engineering Congress in Washington, D.C., recognizing their successful completion of the certification program and their place as some of the energy leaders within the U.S. manufacturing sector:
- Cook Composites and Polymers Co. (Houston, TX)
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Owens Corning (Waxahachie, TX)
For additional details, visit www.superiorenergyperformance.net/index.html.