- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA) recently announced that four new member companies have joined the organization. “SOCMA is pleased to welcome these four companies, which brings the total number of new members this year to 14,” said Dave Hurder, chairman of the SOCMA Board of Governors, and vice president of McGean. “SOCMA has long been an advocate for the specialty chemical industry and continually strives to create a favorable business climate in which manufacturers and service providers can grow, innovate and compete in world markets.”
The companies approved for membership are:
- AXYS Industrial Solutions, which specializes in the development of end-use markets for secondary and hard-to-place materials and finding alternatives to expensive waste disposal.
- CAP-Intelligence GmbH & Co. KG, a service company that creates value through professional help to companies in chemical related industries, including the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industries.
- Manufacturers Chemicals, a subsidiary of Synalloy Corp. and a specialty chemical producer.
- PAUL O. ABBE™, a designer and manufacturer of processing equipment.
For additional information, visit www.choosesocma.com.