Dow Names Global Business Presidents
The Dow Chemical Co. recently announced 13 business presidents who have been named to lead the company’s new global businesses. These business presidents will report to members of the newly formed Executive Committee, and the appointments are effective immediately.
“Moving forward, we must accelerate our speed of commercialization, and significantly increase revenue and margin growth,” said Andrew N. Liveris, chairman and CEO. “With less structure at the top of the company and more deployment and implementation in the markets, this is the optimal structure for the next phase of our strategy.”
The business presidents will focus on generating increased earnings and accelerating the advancement and execution of Dow’s strategy within their businesses.
Reporting to James R. Fitterling, executive vice president, with executive oversight of Feedstocks, Performance Plastics, Asia and Latin America, are:
- Brian Ames, business president for Olefins and Aromatics
- Raja Zeidan, business president for Feedstocks
- Diego Donoso, business president for Polyethylene and Packaging, which includes polyethylene, specialty films, elastomers sold into packaging, adhesives and functional materials, PV films and the Licensing and Catalyst business
- Kim Ann Mink, business president for Elastomers, Electrical and Telecommunications
Reporting to Joe Harlan, executive vice president, with executive oversight of Chemicals, Energy and Performance Materials, are:
- David Blakemore, business president, EO Derivatives (Amines, PS&F, Oxygenated Solvents), GCO (Global Chlorinated Organics), and Plastics Additives
- Mauro Gregorio, business president, Energy Solutions, which will include Oil, Gas and Mining, Dow Solar, and the Energy business (excluding energy policy)
- Noelle Walsh, business president, Chemicals and Propylene Oxide (PO)
- Glenn Wright, business president, Polyurethanes and Formulated Systems
Reporting to Howard Ungerleider, executive vice president, with executive oversight of Advanced Materials, are:
- Neil Carr, business president for Functional Materials and Dow Water & Process Solutions
- Carol Eicher, business president for Dow Coating Materials and Dow Building & Construction
- Pat Gottschalk, business president for Performance Monomers and Epoxy
- Dominic Yang, business president for Electronic Materials
Reporting to Bill Weideman, chief financial officer and executive vice president, with oversight of Finance, Dow AgroSciences, and Corporate Development, are:
- Antonio Galindez, business president and CEO of Dow AgroSciences
- Torsten Kraef, corporate vice president, Strategy Development, and secretary to the Executive Committee
For additional information, visit www.dow.com.