Henkel Announces New Branding Structure
Henkel recently announced it will introduce a new branding approach for its industrial adhesive technologies business. The company’s brand portfolio has grown strongly over the past decades and has enabled Henkel to become a global market leader in adhesives, sealants, and surface treatments. To improve navigation through the brand portfolio, Henkel will now re-group its industrial business for adhesive technologies under the following five technology cluster brands, each of which will represent a cluster of specific technologies and applications:
- LOCTITE® represents engineered, high-performance adhesive, sealant and coating solutions
- BONDERITE® products represent the surface technology solutions that can create competitive advantage in customers’ manufacturing processes
- TECHNOMELT® includes hot-melt adhesives designed for best results in customers’ applications and production processes
- TEROSON® is the driving brand for bonding, sealing, coating, and reinforcing in automotive body and vehicle repair and maintenance (VRM) applications
- AQUENCE® is a sustainable water-based adhesive solution
For additional information, visit www.henkel.com.