- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Berry Plastics Group Inc. recently announced that three of its products have received Flexible Packaging Association Achievement Awards at the association’s annual ceremony. Berry Plastics’ awards include:
- Silver Packaging Excellence award for gDiapers biodegradable wipes
- Silver Technical Innovation award for Easy Peel Lidding for high-pressure pasteurization
- Silver Printing Achievement award for CBI Coelho Smart Wheat
“We are extremely honored to receive the Achievement Awards from the Flexible Packaging Association,” said Larry Goldstein, president of Berry Plastics’ Flexible Packaging division. “Berry’s team of product design and packaging engineers works diligently to create innovative packaging solutions. With recent capital investment in state-of the art extrusion, high-speed quick-change flexographic presses, and triplex lamination assets, we are able to provide technologically unique films with superior graphics. These capabilities enable our customers’ products to stand out on store shelves, helping them win in the marketplace.”
For additional information, visit www.berryplastics.com.