- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Kenics® KM series static mixers from Chemineer Inc. feature a patented helical mixing element that can produce complete radial mixing and flow division for any combination of liquids, gases or solids. The smooth element geometry reportedly results in efficient mixing of miscible fluids in laminar or turbulent flow and dispersion of immiscible fluids or gases while producing very low pressure drop.
The static mixers have no moving parts and require no external power or regular maintenance. Four styles are offered: fixed-element, removable-element, edge-sealed element, and element-assembly. Ranging in size from 1/8 in. to 48 in., the static mixers are available in a variety of materials of construction, including all commercial metals and alloys, FRP, PVC/CPVC, and PTFE.
Construction options include:
• ASME/B31.3 certification
• Design pressures to over 10,000 psi
• Jackets, nozzles, fittings
• Sanitary 3A finish and food-grade ferrules
• Complete custom fabrication
For more information, visit www.chemineer.com.