- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
BETHESDA, Md. — The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) Spring Convention and Expo will be held April 13-16, 2003, in St. Louis. Attendees will learn about what’s new in sealants, the newest application methods for waterborne adhesives, cutting-edge innovations in urethanes, and the latest developments in adhesion science.
Special features include:
• Manufacturing: An Interactive Day – A one-day seminar designed specifically for production/operations personnel;
• Urethanes Short Course – An intensive, two-day course that examines the chemistry, structure and applications of urethane-based adhesives and sealants;
• Trade Expo - The only trade show in North America devoted exclusively to the raw material and equipment needs of the adhesives and sealants industry.
For more information, visit http://www.ascouncil.org, or call Wendy Yanis at 301-986-9700, ext. 104.