- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Editor's Choice: Vinyl Acetate-Based Polymers Adhesives Manual
Publisher: Air Products Polymers, L.P.
Cost: Free of Charge
Working with Vinyl Acetate-Based Polymers Adhesives Manual represents the fourth edition of this comprehensive reference guide created to assist adhesive formulators in selecting and modifying adhesive bases. Extensively updated, this edition incorporates many new products and formulating trends. This is the first edition available on CD-ROM.
The extensive contents include:
- Advice on selecting and modifying an adhesive base;
- Product recommendations for specific end-use applications;
- Individual product data sheets;
- Chapters on pressure sensitive adhesives and white glues for woodworking;
- Chapters on test methods, bulk handling and storage; and
- A glossary of adhesives terms. Circle No. 170