- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Laird Technologies Inc., a global leader in the design and manufacture of customized, performance-critical components for wireless systems and other advanced electronics applications, has announced the addition of three new products to its EMI SentryTM Form-In-Place gasket family.
This Form-In-Place gasket family provides EMI shielding while offering heat and humidity resistance, excellent adhesion strength, and a minimal compression set. These qualities improve reliability by increasing the durability and longevity of assemblies. In addition, fast handling and rapid curing speed up productivity, while increased softness offers the cost saving advantage of volume dispensing.
The three new gasket products are composed of specially designed pastes that can be dispensed onto a metal or plastic substrate:
- SNC70-HXP - consists of nickel/graphite-filled silicone that cures at HTV (High Temperature Vulcanization)
- SNC70-RXP - consists of nickel/graphite-filled silicone that cures at RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanization)
- SNN60-RXP - consists of silver/nickel-filled silicone that cures at RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanization)
For more information, visit www.lairdtech.com.