H.B. Fuller’s New North American Packaging Center is of Major Interest
This weekly roundup highlights the news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week.
H.B. Fuller’s announcement regarding a new North American customer-focused packaging center (H.B. Fuller to Open Packaging Center of Excellence) was big news last week: “H.B. Fuller Co. recently announced plans to open a Packaging Center of Excellence in North America, intended to address customers' packaging adhesives needs across a range of…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for September 29-October 5
1. H.B. Fuller to Open Packaging Center of Excellence
2. Majority of Manufacturers Planning or Considering Reshoring from China to U.S.
3. Dow to Increase Freeport Polyol and Copolymer Capacity
4. Avery Dennison Releases Sustainability Report
5. AkzoNobel to Expand in China