Let’s Talk Materials
Raw materials and chemicals are an absolutely vital resource for the adhesives and sealants industry.
Raw materials and chemicals are an absolutely vital resource for the adhesives and sealants industry. We’re compiling a Materials Roundtable piece for a future issue, and your input will be invaluable. Below is a series of questions related to raw materials and chemicals. Please feel free to answer any or all of the questions from your own perspective as a materials supplier or purchaser/end user.
1. How is the increasingly global economy impacting raw materials/chemicals supplies and/or suppliers?
2. What impact does continuing regulation/legislation have on the raw materials/chemicals sector?
3. How important is a collaborative relationship between raw materials/chemicals suppliers and manufacturers/formulators in the adhesives and sealants industry?
4. What factors are driving innovation for raw materials/chemicals producers? How do these materials advancements help serve the adhesives and sealants industry?
5. What does the future hold (near- or long-term) for the supplies and/or suppliers of raw materials/chemicals?
Your answers can be added here as a comment, or feel free to email them to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also provide your input on our Facebook page or via Twitter (please use #letstalkmaterials). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your feedback and insights!