Readers Most Interested in 3M Patents
An announcement from 3M regarding a milestone in innovation garnered the most interest last week.
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
An announcement from 3M regarding a milestone in innovation (3M Achieves Patents Milestone) garnered the most interest last week: “3M recently announced it has reached an innovation milestone with the issuance of 52 patents, moving the company’s total number of patents past…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for May 18-24
1. 3M Achieves Patents Milestone
2. Valentus Specialty Chemicals Formed
3. Liquid Control Rebrands to Fluid Research
4. AkzoNobel and Solvay to Develop Renewable Raw Material Monitoring System
5. Ellsworth Adhesives Receives Two Awards from Dow Corning