Huntsman Manufacturing Disruption is Top News
News regarding a manufacturing disruption at Huntsman’s Neches, Texas, facility drew the most reader interest last week.
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
News regarding a manufacturing disruption at Huntsman’s Neches, Texas, facility drew the most reader interest last week (Huntsman Reports Second Quarter Manufacturing Disruption): “Huntsman Corp. recently announced that it experienced an unplanned manufacturing disruption within its Polyurethanes division during the second quarter of 2014. The disruption occurred at the company’s…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for June 29 – July 5
1. Huntsman Reports Second Quarter Manufacturing Disruption
2. Momentive Specialty Chemicals Names Archway Sales as Distributor
3. H.B. Fuller to Purchase Tonsan Adhesive
4. Berry Plastics Receives Awards from Yum! Brands and Hormel
5. H.B. Fuller Second Quarter Revenue Up 4.8%