The American Chemistry Council’s (ACC) Executive Committee has approved five companies as new regular members. In addition, seats on ACC’s Board of Directors were approved for Jim Gallogly, CEO of LyondellBasell Industries NV; and Bruce Rubin, senior vice president of External Affairs and Business Development of Braskem PP Americas. Gallogly was also appointed to serve on the association’s Executive Committee.
The new members are:
- Braskem PP Americas Inc., a leading producer of polypropylene in the U.S.
- Galata Chemicals, one of the world's largest producers of additives for polyvinyl chloride and other industries.
- LyondellBasell, one of the world’s largest plastics, chemical and refining companies, as well as a major process technology licensor.
- MonoSol LLC, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of water-soluble films and solutions.
- Styron LLC, a leading producer of plastics, latex and rubber.
“The companies that joined us today are some of the largest in their product marketplace, and significantly strengthen the unified voice of our industry,” said Cal Dooley, ACC president and CEO. “In this dynamic climate, ACC’s growth continues to be driven by its refocused mission of creating business value through exceptional advocacy. Our expansion is a reflection of the results we are delivering to the entire value chain.”
For more information, visit www.americanchemistry.com