The American Chemistry Council (ACC) recently elected 20 individuals to serve on its board of directors for terms beginning in 2012.
“Our success is largely driven by our dedicated and engaged membership, and our incoming board members will help us continue to advance the priorities of the business of chemistry,” said Cal Dooley, president and CEO. “These board members will ensure that ACC remains a constructive partner on key public policy initiatives by helping our elected officials understand how our industry helps solve critical challenges facing our nation. I congratulate and welcome each one of these individuals.”
The ACC board of directors sets council policy, provides overall strategic direction, and approves advocacy priorities and the annual budget.
The following individuals were elected to serve terms beginning January 1, 2012:
- Joseph D. Greulich, Anderson Development Co.
- Warren Huang, Afton Chemical Corp.
- Bruce Rubin, Braskem America Inc.
- Peter Cella, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LP
- Michael R. Boyce, PQ Corp.
- Randall S. Dearth, LANXESS Corp.
- Hans Engel, BASF Corp.
- Fred Festa, W.R. Grace & Co.
- Shane Fleming, Cytec Industries Inc.
- Jim Gallogly, LyondellBasell Industries N.V.
- Michael J. Graff, Air Liquide USA LLC
- Sunil Kumar, ISP Chemco Inc.
- Michael McDonnell, TPC Group Inc.
- John E. McGlade, Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- James B. Nicholson, PVS Chemicals Inc.
- Christopher D. Pappas, Styron LLC
- Thomas J. Shepherd, The Shepherd Chemical Co.
- Charles Weidhas, ICL North America
- Hugh Welsh, DSM
- Randy Woelfel, NOVA Chemicals Inc.
For additional details, visit www.americanchemistry.com