Composites 2012, taking place February 21-23, 2012, in Las Vegas, recently announced it is accepting entries for its Awards for Composites Excellence (ACE). The program is organized under three main categories to reflect the activity and direction of the composites industry. All categories are open to manufacturers, while academia, equipment suppliers, software developers and end-users can enter specific categories.
Following are the 2012 ACE award categories:
- Design Category: Innovation in Green Composites Technology
- Design Category: Most Creative Application
- Manufacturing Category: Equipment Innovation
- Manufacturing Category: Process Innovation
- Market Growth Category: Composites Sustainability
- Market Growth Category: Infinite Possibility for Market Growth
The deadline for submissions is December 30.
For more information, visit https://www.acmashow.org/ace_awards.cfm