- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The results as reported to investors showed significant progress in profitability for 2009, as well as a projected doubling of sales for 2010.
“We’re anticipating a 392% increase this year over 2008, which is unheard of in this economic climate,” said Mike Efting, president of Viachem. “What that tells us is that specialty and fine chemical producers have a real need for the services we provide. Viachem extends our services beyond the usual logistics, warehousing and repacking provided by most distributors with a focus on providing comprehensive market analysis, prospect qualification, marketing programs, and expert sales representation.”
Throughout 2009, Viachem signed producer partner relationships with:
- AkzoNobel, for its Dissolvine® food-grade chelates, including Dissolvine E-Ca-10 and Dissolvine NA2-P, some of the food industry’s most widely used, cost-effective, and general-purpose chelating agents.
- BASF, the largest chemical company in the word, for North American sales, marketing and distribution of its Myacide® industrial biocides and Protectol® antimicrobials.
- Marubeni Specialty Chemicals Inc., for North American distribution of Asahi Kasei F310 polyvinylidene chloride resin.
- Lycus Ltd., now Syrgis Performance Specialties, for exclusive North American sales, marketing and distribution of its MAXGARD® line of benzophenone UV stabilizers.
For more information, visit www.viacheminc.com.