This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
News from ExxonMobil regarding expansion plans for tackifier production drew the most reader interest last week (ExxonMobil to Significantly Expand Tackifier Production): “ExxonMobil Chemical Co. has announced plans to build what is reportedly the world’s largest hydrogenated tackifier manufacturing facility at its recently expanded petrochemical complex in…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 9-15
1. ExxonMobil to Significantly Expand Tackifier Production #2 last week
2. PPG Receives DOE Funding to Develop IR Window Coating
3. India and China to Drive Global Food Container Demand
4. Myriant Supplies Bio-Succinic Acid to Oxea
5. Eastman Announces Further Carboxylic Acid Debottleneck