- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in news from Huntsman regarding a new Shanghai facility (Huntsman Opens Thermoplastic Polyurethanes Production Facility in Shanghai): “Huntsman Corp. recently announced the official opening of its new thermoplastic polyurethanes (TPU) production facility at the Jinshan Second Industry Zone in Shanghai, China. The $20 million…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 16-22
1. Huntsman Opens Thermoplastic Polyurethanes Production Facility in Shanghai
2. Edge Adhesives Acquired
3. Will Increasing U.S. Demand for Shale Gas and Tight Oil Affect the Adhesives Industry?
4. AkzoNobel Doubles Capacity at Chinese Coatings Site
5. ExxonMobil to Significantly Expand Tackifier Production #1 last week