This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
News that Edge Adhesives had been acquired by a group of buyers (Edge Adhesives Acquired) drew the most reader interest last week: “Grace Matthews Inc. and Superior Capital Partners recently announced that Edge Adhesives has been acquired by a buyer group led by Gladstone Investment Corp. and Akoya Capital Partners. The company will reportedly continue to…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 23-29
1. Edge Adhesives Acquired #2 last week
2. Huntsman Expects European Commission to Proceed with its Performance Additives and Titanium Dioxide Businesses Acquisition
3. FLEXcon Opens Hong Kong Facility
4. Garry Named Evans Adhesive VP-Sales and Marketing
5. LORD’s Kirby Receives Rising Star Award