- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Last week, readers were most interested in PPG’s announcement regarding a coatings facility expansion (PPG to Invest $27 Million in Mexico Coatings Facility Expansion): “PPG Industries recently announced plans to invest more than $27 million in its San Juan del Rio, Queretaro, Mexico, coatings manufacturing facility. The expansion project will reportedly add…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for March 30 – April 5
1. PPG to Invest $27 Million in Mexico Coatings Facility Expansion
2. Garry Named Evans Adhesive VP-Sales and Marketing #4 last week
3. Momentive Specialty Chemicals Announces Potential Sites for New Forest Product Facility
4. Bayer MaterialScience Increases Capacity in Asia-Pacific Region
5. LORD’s Kirby Receives Rising Star Award second week in Top 5!