- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
The relationship between chemicals/materials distributors and adhesives and sealants manufacturers is not just about product delivery anymore. To better understand this relationship, we’re compiling a Distributor Roundtable piece for a future issue, and your input will be invaluable.
Please feel free to answer any or all of these questions from your perspective as a chemicals/materials distributor:
1. How long has your company been providing chemicals/materials distribution for the adhesives and sealants industry?
2. How has the distributor/manufacturer relationship evolved over time?
3. What value-added products and/or services does your company now offer as a result of the evolving distributor/manufacturer relationship?
4. How is your company working to address the specific needs of the adhesives and sealants industry?
Please feel free to answer any or all of these questions from your perspective as an adhesives/sealants manufacturer:
1. Does your company self-source chemicals/materials, or does it utilize the services of a distributor? Please explain the reasoning behind your strategy.
2. If you’re using a distributor, what benefits are you seeing? Challenges?
3. If you aren’t currently using a distributor, what could distributors do to win your business?
Your answers can be added here as a comment, or feel free to email them to me directly at email@example.com. You can also provide your input on our Facebook page or via Twitter (please use #ASIdistributors). If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advance for your feedback and insights!