This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Readers last week were most interested in Soudal’s announcement that it would acquire Accumetric and move its headquarters to Kentucky (Soudal Acquires Accumetric, Announces Headquarters Move): “Soudal recently announced it has acquired Accumetric LLC. The acquisition reportedly marks another step forward in Soudal’s plan to become a recognized supplier of adhesives and sealants to the Americas, and to…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for June 15-21
1. Soudal Acquires Accumetric, Announces Headquarters Move #4 last week
2. PPG Acquires Construction Repair Products Company
3. Sika Acquires Adhesives Manufacturer third week in Top 5!
4. Dow Corning Appoints Archway Sales as Distributor
5. Berry Plastics Completes Rexam Acquisition