This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
The Asia-Pacific region’s influence on the electronics adhesives market drew the most reader interest last week (Asia-Pacific to Drive Electronic Adhesives Market): “The electronic adhesives market was estimated to be around $3 billion in 2013, with the highest share of more than 60% held by Asia-Pacific and the rest of…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for July 13-19
1. Asia-Pacific to Drive Electronic Adhesives Market
2. Kraton Board to Withdraw Recommendation to Combine with LCY’s SBC Business
3. PPG Signs Agreement to Acquire Comex #5 last week
4. Huntsman Completes Italian TiO2 Plant
5. H.B. Fuller to Purchase Tonsan Adhesive #1 last week