- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
In last week's survey, we asked readers whether individuals should be able to compel Google and other search engines to remove information that they feel is excessive, irrelevant or defamatory. In other words, should Internet users be able to "erase the past"? The majority of respondents (57.2%) said yes, while the remaining 42.8% said no.
"People should be able to control their information, not have other people use without permission."