This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
Emerald Performance Materials’ Acquisition garnered the most reader interest last week (Emerald Acquired by American Securities): “Emerald Performance Materials LLC recently announced that it has completed the sale of the company to an affiliate of private equity firm American Securities LLC. Emerald has been an affiliated…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 3-9
1. Emerald Acquired by American Securities
2. Adhesive Prices Expected to Rise #1 last week
3. AkzoNobel’s Protective Coatings Group Receives DuPont Award
4. 3M Marks 50 Years of Innovation
5. Ashland Expands Polymer Production Capacity