This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants and coatings news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletter and social media platforms.
The ending of the combination agreement between Kraton and LCY (Kraton Receives Notice of Termination of Combination Agreement from LCY) garnered the most reader interest last week: “Kraton Performance Polymers Inc. recently announced that on August 8 it received notice from LCY Chemical Corp. that LCY had exercised its right to terminate…”
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 10-16
1. Kraton Receives Notice of Termination of Combination Agreement from LCY
2. 3M Marks 50 Years of Innovation #4 last week
3. Dow Corning Six Month Sales Grow 12%
4. Evonik Builds Polymer Dispersants Plant in Germany
5. AkzoNobel Announces Solar Cell Technology Collaboration