Saint-Gobain recently announced it has acquired 100% of the share capital of h-old, an Italy-based company, from private equity fund Arcadia Small Cap. Founded in 1982, h-old designs, manufactures and distributes specialty adhesive tapes mainly in Europe for various high-performance applications for industrial and automotive markets. The company’s sales are expected to be approximately €25 million ($27.7 million) in 2016.
Top 5 News that Sticks for November 13-19
1. Saint-Gobain Finalizes H-old Acquisition (#1 last week)
2. RPM Acquires Adhere Industrial Tapes
3. Ashland to Develop Adhesives with HP
4. Manus Products Receives ISO Certification
5. American Securities Acquires Chromaflo