- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
SME’s Composites Manufacturing conference and exposition comes to Covington, Kentucky (Cincinnati area) in 2014!
This is the composite manufacturing industry’s authoritative event exploring how composites are changing aerospace, automotive, defense, recreational and sporting goods, and wind/alternative energy.
Here’s what industry specialists point to as evolving trends in composites manufacturing:
- Increased use of automation, out-of-autoclave tooling and processing for structures, and integration of natural fibers, bio-resins, and other “green” materials and processes.
- Automotive, recreational, wind energy, and aerospace are currently making the most use of composites materials.
- Steady growth in the next three to five years in aerospace and engine manufacturers, with more advanced composites going into aircraft primary structures and next-generation engine and duct/cowl designs.
- Automakers are answering the call for increased fuel efficiency by making greater use of composites in new car designs to reduce vehicle weight.
Composites Manufacturing 2014 is three days of expert workshops, conference sessions and demonstrations of the industry’s latest materials and manufacturing technologies. If you’re considering composites for your company’s products, plan on attending special pre-event introductory workshops and insightful plant tours on April 8th.
A day or two at Composites Manufacturing 2014 can help you lower costs, enhance overall product quality, and serve new growth markets. Find out how.