- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2014
Time: 2:00 PM ET (Convert to your timezone)
Duration: 30 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
In-line surface treatment improves the bond strength of adhesives & other coatings on a variety of applications in the plastics, medical, automotive, electronics, folding carton, decorating & assembly industries. Plasma & flame are highly effective at enabling adhesion with traditional adhesives as well as with UV cured coatings. Webinar attendees will gain insights on how these technologies are successfully implemented to reduce costs, increase line speeds, and improve quality.
By attending this webinar, you will learn:
- Discover how plasma & flame treatment prepare surfaces for adhesion
- Gain insights on specific adhesive applications
- Uncover the facts about air plasma, variable chemistry plasma & flame
- Learn how to determine which technology is best for your application
- Get tips for implementing in-line surface treatment solutions
- Ask our expert panel in our exclusive Q&A Session
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
||Speaker: Sarah Bauer
Speaker: Ryan Schuelke
Connect with Us!
ASI's Buyers' Guide
Clear Seas Research
With access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications, Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.