- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Looking to understand what nanotechnology means for you? Need to understand how and why nanotechnology can improve your products, process and may even cut costs? Interested in learning about the latest applications and trends in top-down fabrication and bottom-up assembly techniques? Then this event is for you!
What is real and today? This conference highlights the current and near-term applications of nanotechnology and how they are transforming the way we manufacture products. Peer networking, information sharing, and technology exchange among the world's nanomanufacturing leaders will be a key feature of the event.
2 Events — 1 Location
The 2012 NanoManufacturing Conference & Exhibits is co-located with the 2012 MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits. Your registration includes admission to both events.
Attend the Conference to:
- Investigate ways you can integrate nanotechnology into your products
- Discover the latest nanomanufacturing applications and trends
- Explore nano methods used in other applications that can be used for your application
- Network with experts and manufacturers from different industries including sensors, medical/bio, aerospace/defense, and more
- Explore the closing gap between nanomanufacturing and micromanufacturing