- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Webinars will be held from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET on May 10th and May 24th ET and can be taken separately or as a two-part comprehensive course. Adhesives 101 is based on ChemQuest Group’s North American Adhesive Bonding Professional Training Course.
May 10, 2012, Part 1
* How big is the adhesive and sealant market?
* Where are adhesives and sealants used?
* What are the key factors that impact the adhesives and sealant industry?
The Science of Adhesion and Adhesive Bonding
* What is adhesion?
* What are chemical bonds vs. physical interactions vs. micro-mechanical attachment?
* What is substrate surface tension and how does it affect adhesion?
* What are the requirements for creating an optimum bonded joint?
* How do you select a suitable surface treatment for metals? For plastics?
* How do primers and adhesion promoters work?
Who Should Attend?
* Design engineers involved in using adhesives in the assembly of products—especially those in such industries as automotive and aerospace
* Nontechnical adhesives industry professionals, including sales and marketing associates who want to better understand adhesives
* Entry-level technical personnel wanting a comprehensive overview of adhesives
“Adhesives 101 provides the ESSENTIAL foundation of knowledge necessary for understanding the science & technology behind adhesives and the many markets and applications that benefit from their use.”
ASC Member/End-User: $175/per day (session) Nonmember: $225/per day (session)
For questions, contact Malinda Armstrong at (301) 986-9700 x 106 or email@example.com