- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
TRFA members, industry leaders, suppliers, formulators, fabricators, students and academicians are encouraged to attend this important thermoset resin industry event, September 29 - October 1, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Newport in Newport, Rhode Island. This is your opportunity to learn about the latest technical developments, regulatory news and more!
The Additives 101 Short Course on Sunday, September 29th will present information on additives, wetting agents and defoamers, thickening agents, corrosion inhibitors, colorants and pigments. The course is intended for technical and sales/marketing professionals who are new to the industry as well as those seeking a refresher. Registration for the Annual Meeting is not required to attend the short course.
The fast-paced, two-day Annual Meeting schedule features a Keynote Address, 10 Technical Papers, a Global Market Update, a Regulatory Affairs Update, the annual Table Top Showcase, meetings of TRFA's Market Focused Committees, a luncheon with the association's Annual Business Meeting and the presentation of the 4th annual Excellence in Thermoset Polymer Research Award to a student. Attendees can also look forward to ample networking opportunities throughout the schedule, including two luncheons, two receptions and optional networking activities on Saturday, September 28 and Sunday, September 29.
Technical Paper presentations are essential to achieving one of the association's key objectives, which is to be "the premier forum to interact and exchange knowledge among formulators and suppliers." The 2013 Meeting schedule will include presentations from each of TRFA's Market Focused Committees:
- Adhesives and Sealants; Melanie Chaney, Air Products & Chemicals, Chairman
- Coatings, Civil Engineering and Floorings; Dr. Rajesh Turakhia, The Dow Chemical Company, Chairman
- Composites and Tooling; Pete Toohey, Evonik Degussa, Chairman
- Potting, Encapsulation and Electrical; Dr. Hubert Monteiro, Royce International, Chairman
- Regulatory Affairs; Presentation by John Phillips, Cardio ENTRIX, Chairman
Your participation in this meeting offers the opportunity to deepen established industry and professional relationships and develop new ones with industry leaders who can provide information on issues that are a common concern.