- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Adhesives Technology Handbook, 2nd Edition
A simple, yet complete guide to all that is required to successfully bond different materials. It is both a reference and a source for learning the basics for those involved in the entire product value chains.
• Provides the end user practitioners of adhesion technology with a complete guide to bonding materials successfully
• Covers most substrates, including plastics, metals, elastomers and ceramics, explaining basic principles and describing common materials and application techniques
• Arranges information so that each chapter can be studied selectively or in conjunction with others