Last week, news from Palmer Holland regarding the death of Matt Walker drew a large amount of reader interest (Palmer Holland Mourns Loss of Matt Walker): “Palmer Holland recently announced the passing of Matt Walker, account manager. Walker was a 10-year veteran of the chemical industry, joining Palmer Holland in September 2015. Before joining Palmer Holland, he worked for both ICM Products and KCC Silicone in the chemical sector, as well as UniFirst Corp. and SMC Design Dynamics.
“Palmer Holland reports that Walker’s high-energy approach to the industry was driven by the determination to impact his customers’ success. He found a way to create a bond with everyone he came in contact with. He had an intense passion for the art of sales, which earned him widespread respect as he quickly became a sought-after teacher.”
Do you have news to share with the industry? Please send your press releases to me at email@example.com.
Top 5 News that Sticks for August 2-8
- Palmer Holland Mourns Loss of Matt Walker
- Huntsman Advanced Materials Expands Partnership with Azelis in the Americas
- Net Sales Down 14.9% for Avery Dennison in 2020 Second Quarter
- Ashland to Sell Maleic Anhydride Business to AOC Materials for $100 Million
- Net Sales Down 3.2% for Sika in 2020 First Half
This weekly roundup highlights the adhesives, sealants, and coatings-related news stories that garnered the most attention during the previous week on our website, as well as our eNewsletters and social media platforms.