- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
Introduced by Dow Corning in 2002 as the first of its kind in the silicone marketplace, the XIAMETER business model allows customers to purchase high-quality, standard silicones.
The changes are part of a business transformation strategy recently announced by Dow Corning that focuses on helping customers be more efficient, innovative and sustainable.
Key enhancements to the XIAMETER business include:
- All standard silicone products manufactured by Dow Corning will be available under the XIAMETER brand.
- Volume and price options are now available to allow customers to determine what works best for them.
- XIAMETER brand products will be available from local distributors for customers who prefer local convenience, customized services or for those who cannot meet minimum order quantities.
- The XIAMETER website is now available in Chinese and Korean, in addition to English.
For more information, visit www.xiameter.com.