New Products


This new website provides a comprehensive source for adhesive products in Mexico, offering more than 3,000 product SKUs. Product offerings includes adhesives, sealants, encapsulants, lubricants, dispensing and UV cure equipment.

The translated website allows visitors to interactively request a quote from more than 50 manufacturers, improving the customer’s ability to obtain product pricing in a timely manner. Another key feature is the filtering capability, which allows visitors to select a desired property when searching for product by name, vendor, type and physical attribute.

“The site provides our customers with an easy, convenient, and functional way to search for product and obtain competitive quotes,” said Sergio Ramirez, National Sales manager-Mexico, Ellsworth Adhesives S. de R.L. de C.V. (Mexico).

Approximately 80% of the site is in Spanish, with the remaining 20% to be translated over the coming months.

For additional details, visit the new site at

Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to Adhesives & Sealants Industry Magazine.

You must login or register in order to post a comment.



Image Galleries

ASI April 2014 Photo Gallery

Our April 2014 issue is now available!


ExxonMobil Tackifier Expansion

Dwight Tozer, vice president of ExxonMobil’s Adhesion Industry business, discusses the company’s latest tackifier expansion project with Editor-in-Chief Susan Sutton.

More Podcasts

Adhesives & Sealants Industry Magazine

ASI May 2015 cover

2015 May

You won't want to miss our May issue, with a special packaging-focused Adhesives at Work section, as well as coverage of pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSAs), biorenewable feedstocks, and more!

Table Of Contents Subscribe

Better Jobs

Is the economy prompting you to consider leaving your job for a better one?
View Results Poll Archive


Handbook of Sealant Technology

The Handbook of Sealant Technology provides an in-depth examination of sealants, reviewing their historical developments and fundamentals, adhesion theories and properties, and today’s wide range of applications.

More Products

ASI 2014 Buyers GuideASI's Buyers' Guide

Annual purchasing resource for equipment used in the manufacture/formulation of adhesives, sealants, pressure sensitives, tapes and labels and for application of finished adhesives. 


facebook_40px twitter_40  youtube_40pxlinkedin_40 google+ icon ASI 30px

Clear Seas Research

With access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications, Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.