- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) recently announced it has created a Training Academy Certification Task Force consisting of technical, marketing and human resource leaders from member companies. The task force is intended to guide the development of the ASC’s Certificate Program, including determining both technical and business oriented curricula, as well as training recognition levels.
“The ASC Training Academy Certificate program is being designed to support early career employees and will touch on both basics and in depth technical topics,” said Matthew E. Croson, president. “We want ASC to be a primary resource for the industry to rely on for training their team on the fundamentals of adhesives and sealants, with programs touching the entire spectrum of learning needed within the formulating community.”
The following ASC member leaders have volunteered to serve on the task force:
- Board Member Gerhard Haas, vice president, Jowat Corp.
- Board Member Chuck Williams, principal scientist, Avery Dennison.
- Technical Committee Chair William Arendt, research fellow, Emerald Kalama.
- Chassidy Rellinger, senior HR manager, Avery Dennison.
- Jon Stuart, R&D director, Henry Co.
- Board Member Mark Plante, business manager, Kraton Performance Polymers.
For more information, visit www.ascouncil.org.