- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Research
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company has announced the addition of a sanitary model to its line of Double Planetary Mixers.
Designated as a “DPM-S,” it is available in sizes from ½ pint to 750 gallons working capacity. Typically used for vacuum mixing of high-viscosity materials up to approximately 8 million cps, the DPM contains two high-viscosity mixing blades.
Other available features include:
- Telescoping stainless steel enclosure
- Vacuum construction
- 316 stainless steel wetted parts
- Sanitary polish for cleaning
- Mix vessel on non-sparking caster wheels
- Variable-speed drive using a variable-frequency inverter