WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
People involved with technical and marketing aspects of the coatings industry are invited to attend the 2014 Waterborne Symposium. Both new entrants as well as veterans of the industry will find the Symposium stimulating and informational, with plenty of opportunities to interact with peers and experts.
Short Courses February 9 – 13, 2015
- Introduction to Coatings Formulation – Dr. Shelby F. Thames
- Who should attend: This short course is a general course covering major paint types, presented at a fundamental technical level, and is designed for entry-level chemists to the coatings industry.
- Formulating to Waterborne Coatings – Dr. Robson F. Storey
- Who should attend: This short course is a specialized course covering waterborne paint types only, it is designed for all levels of formulators who are specifically interested in waterborne coatings.
- Technology Showcase Exhibit Hall February 10 – 12, 2015
- Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coatings Symposium, February 11 – 13, 2015
- Student Poster Session and Informal Interview Session, February 12, 2014
- Paper Awards, February 13, 2015
WHERE: The Sheraton New Orleans, 500 Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130, T: 1-504-525-2500.