Mark your calendar for 2012 for the Best Manufacturing Resources in Automation
See leading assembly and automation suppliers showcase lean manufacturing, cost reduction, and enhanced productivity products and technologies that speed time to market and lower your overall costs:
- Automated Assembly Machines and Systems
- Assembly Workstations, Benches, Seating and Lighting
- Adhesives, Tapes, Sealants and Dispensing Equipment
- Control Software/Hardware
- Custom Automation
- Machine Vision Systems and Non-Contact Sensors
- Motion Control
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic
- Power and Hand Tools
- Robotics, End Effectors and Pick-And-Place Machines
- Accelerate your time to market by discussing your toughest design and manufacturing challenges with knowledgeable suppliers that can help you simplify your process and increase efficiency.
- Compare suppliers and resources in a face-to-face format to secure the best options and pricing to meet your needs.
- Take a look at this year’s list of suppliers representing every market segment: aerospace/defense, automotive/transportation, consumer products, cosmetics/personal care, electronics, food and beverage, industrial products, IT/instrumentation, medical/pharmaceutical, telecom, and more.