- THE MAGAZINE
- INFO FOR...
- ASI Store
- ASI Top 25
- ASI End User
- Classifieds and Services Marketplace
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- ASI Readers' Choice Awards
TAPPI is also hoping to take advantage of the symposium being held in the "Heart of Furniture Land," and would like to encourage presentations dealing with wood bonding, fabric/upholstery bonding and carpet bonding.
Some of the other changes TAPPI has made include:
- The symposium will run from Sunday afternoon until Tuesday afternoon. This will allow participants to attend the entire conference and only have two nights' hotel expense.
- The Tuesday afternoon free time (golf/tennis etc.) has been eliminated. The time will be used to hold two sessions.
- The lavish Awards Dinner has been eliminated. The awards will be given out during the welcome portion of the Monday morning session.
- TAPPI has added a new venue for Monday afternoon called the "New Technology Showcase." Presenters will be allowed 10 minutes to showcase a new technology or product.